Old April 5th 04, 02:48 PM
Belphoebe

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

Nikki wrote:

It took me awhile but I also learned that it is better to just let
the baby cry a minute (or I learned to carry the baby) and go pee
before you sit down to nurse. I could never hold it long enough to
get through the whole nursing session so I'd just have to disrupt the
baby to get up and go anyway. When I didn't go first and interrupted
the baby I often lost the 'baby goes to sleep after nursing' bonus!

I'd add to that make sure your water glass is full and have a snack handy in
case you get hungry while the little one is asleep on you. I don't know how
many times I sat there with an empty glass and a hungry stomach. I used to
say I was stranded on my island.

--
Belphoebe