Old March 3rd 04, 04:20 PM
Linz

Default Kamron want to show you his new pro-breastfeeding outfits!

On 2 Mar 2004 11:42:41 -0800, (teapot) wrote:

"Andrea" wrote in message ...
We ordered them from the US, took a while to get them but they are great!

Not many women breastfeed round here, so I can't wait to show him around!

Here is the link to view him in his new outfits;

http://tinyurl.com/3bd8v

Andrea mom of 5.

great T'shirts, beautiful (and huge!) baby - almost as beautiful as mine :-)

I'm sorry, I have the beautifullest baby! Did you see the sizes on the
t-shirts? Apparently YoungBloke is a wavin' baby 12mo!

thought you were in the US though.

Nah, only a UKoGBaNIan would use Blueyonder!
--
Linz
YB: 4.5 months, 16lbs 6oz