Old June 27th 07, 06:00 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default No Wrap Shower

On Jun 19, 8:04 am, HELP!! wrote:
We are expecting 100+ guests at our baby shower. Is their a
polite, acceptable way to ask that gifts not be wrapped? We we
thinking a gift table to display the gifts, so people can view as they
please throughout the shower. We would also spend a half hour or so
to officially recognize the gifts.

We just want to avoid a 2 hour gift opening session. It won't be fun
for the guests or us!!

With 100 people at the shower, I dont think anyone would expect you to
open your gifts. For that matter Im sure people are just coming to say
hello and eat. Like a wedding...