Old October 14th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default Child-Support from the NCPs Perspective

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
teachrmama wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 26 lines]
you
see fit, be a grown-up and extend that courtesy to others.

Perhaps if everyone extended that courtesy to others, includiong the people
from that that group that is snatching our posts, there would be fewer
problems. But being told to "stick to my topic, and only give answers *I*
consider to be positive" is way up there on the bossy scale.

I don't think the site is stealing posts from you, rather google has branched
out to join more people together that have matchilg key words or phrases to
topics and groups already posted.

what?! you're a crackhead. are you really that stupid?

--

Sarah Gray