Old October 14th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Shadow36 wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers,
and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
be
me, but you sound paranoid.

I never said anything of the sort. Do you have a comprehension problem?
Your
little web site that you post on Is cross posting to the usenet group
alt.child-support, and It should not be. Is that simple enough for you? Do
you understand now?

"Here's a useful comment for you.. Find someone who knows about usenet and
newsgroups, and have them go to alt.child-support. There you will find all
the useless drivel thats been posted by you and your *ahem* co-horts. Then
you can ask your little family web sire why they are cross posting to
here."

You accused me of having cohorts, of being sombody else, and posting a
bunch
of useless dribble. You are not being honest, or do not understand what
you
are writing.

Not my fault you take things out of of context and try to twist them around.