Old October 14th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

teachrmama wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
the
right to post an opposite view?

People posting opposing views have been told to leave this thread or post
only comments considered to be in line with the title of the thread. So if
you have a thread entitled "Does anybody here have any useful advice on how
to collect a child support debt," and you are posting to people who have
been unfairly damaged by excessive child support, do you really think they
should be told that they can only respond if they can give advice on how to
get other people damaged the same way they have been? Nobody here caused
our posts to be sent to this other group--the one you are apparently posting
from. And a lot of the regulars here have been blasted by people posting
from your group, have been told that they are deadbeats for even questioning
the amount of child support they are ordered to pay, and have been
condescended to by other menbers of your group--told that unfair judgements
are not made because the judge looks at all the fact--when some of us here
know that to be untrue. And, the fact of the matter is, the vast majority
of people here do and always have paid their child support. It really is no
wonder that several people here have grown short with those who issue
insults, then demand we stay on "their" subject on "their" terms.

What insults have I issued? I was attached by your group’s people! If the
vast majority of people have paid, or are paying their child support, they
are not deadbeats. Is it those that do not, have not, and will not pay their
child support that are responding with negative remarks to the post?