Old October 14th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Child-Support from the NCPs Perspective

Gini wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 23 lines]
mature
manner, instead of going all psycho about it.

====
LOL! The above explanation is immature and "going all psycho?" I think I
see why your ex dumped you.
===

My ex didn't dump me. He won't even leave my house. What are you talking
about?
And you did go all psycho. All I know is I posted a topic, and you came in
and jumped all in my a$$ for God knows what, and told me I had no right to be
here. You don't feel that you attached me?
I feel that you did, and that it was unprovoked. I wasn't rude, or nasty with
you, but your were to me, and that is what going psycho is.