Old October 14th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

teachrmama wrote:
"Paula" wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 22 lines]
know
how another person may act in an attempt to get at another.

Here is where your innocence is showing--child support orders are
enforced--visitation orders are not. NCPs go to jail for not paying
support. CPs who interfere with visitation are rarely dealt with. My
personal opinion is that 50/50 joint custody should be the default order,
and should only be deviated from for a major reason--not "I don't like him
any more."

I didn't say they were, just that they should be so one can't use the child,
or support to do harm to the other. I'm just stating an opinion, not fact.