Old November 24th 07, 01:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

Default origins of polio

In article ,
wrote:

Anyone who's really interested in the history of polio, and how the
polio epidemics correlate with pesticide production, will do well to

read the following article by Jim West,

http://www.geocities.com/harpub/pol_all.htm

Polio was a new disease (which should already be quite suspicious),

What's suspicious is that polio is not a "new" disease. It was first
named in 1840 and is clearly much older. Certainly older than the
pesticide industry.

and it was never really 'eradicated'. The same types of symptoms are
still quite prevalent, they are just given different
names/diagnoses. Polio vaccines didn't really help anyone, as
Dr. Sabin seems to confirm below.

In the fraudulent "quotation." Except that the symptoms are not
"still quite prevalent;" we aren't sticking people in iron lungs any
more, nor do you see all the kids with leg braces etc.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke