Old September 21st 06, 06:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default The Ty Pennington Story

"Vernon" athere@athere wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
David Wright wrote:
In article ,
Vernon athere@athere wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have ever
seen.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or
behavioral science,

You're not sure which?

He skipped that class.

Behavioral science IS psychology and V.V.

The real school of behavioural sciences in the university I attended
included a couple of other disciplines as well as psychology. I had to
study at least three of them before being allowed to start the first
real psychology course. The prerequisite course for all disciplines
was called BHS103 Introduction to Behavioural Sciences. The main
assignment work I did in that course was nothing to do with psychology
(unless you count the pathological psychology of man-hating
feminists).

Take some drugs or have a drink or a dozen.

I used both terms because there are some here who open their mouth with no
education and I just identified two of them.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com