Old December 18th 03, 02:39 PM
Marciosos6 Probertiosos6

Default Ritalin Helps Beat Cancer Fatigue

"Roger Schlafly" wrote in message
"David Wright" wrote
It is common for addicts to deny that they are addicted. Note that
every single one wanted to stay on ritalin.

As Mark pointed out, they were not on addictive doses ...

That was Mark's speculation. The study did not say that, or
test whether anyone was addicted. What we know is that all
of the subjects, when given the opportunity to get off the drugs,
stayed on them.

Roger, you are speculating, not me.

I am making the following assumptions, which, are reasonable to rational
people:

1. The mediation is prescribed at the customary doseage
2. It is administered in the customary manner
3. It is well accepted amongst intelligent people that wrt to MPH, the means
of ingestion does play a major role in the addictiveness of the medication.
4. You cannot read a simple sentence or come to a rational opinion on the
subject.