Old January 8th 04, 07:17 PM
Doan

Default Doananism, The Great Pretender

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote: What is our answer to The Question? And this
time answer The Question
that was asked, not your made up replacement.

Already answered - reasonable person standard!

Your dumber than dumb answer tells people nothing, Doan. You simply
demonstrate that you have no clue.

LOL! It seems that only anti-spanking zealotS have a problem with it!

I would think that most everyone you deal with has a problem with the fact that
you routinely demonstrate that you have no clue.

LOL! I have always backed up my arguments with concrete evidence. I
can't say the same about anti-spanking zealotS! :-0

What's a reaonable person standard and how do you know?

If you have to ask then you ARE NOT REASONABLE! :-)

I'm reasonable enough to know that you, of all people, should never have
children, Doan, for their sake.

LOL! ONLY ANTI-SPANKING ZEALOTS SHOULD HAVE CHILDREN???

Prove your challenge to me that I've claimed to be "never spanked."

Get your master Chris Dugan, LaVonne or Gerald in on it and I will.
They seem to have abandonned you! :-(

I asked you to prove your challenge to Kane about a month ago, You couldn't
do it. Kane is doing a good job showing you for what you are, Doan. It
doesn't look like Kane needs any help, and we all know that you can't prove
what you asserted anyway.

And I have been asking you more than once if you are in on this. You have
been silent since!

And I'm still waiting for your answer.

Then respond to the two posts I DIRECTED at you since!

Is it just you, or is your whole family slow at comprehending?

Nope! IT'S JUST YOU! :-)

Doan