Old August 4th 03, 06:33 PM
Heather Bogan

Default Which Car?

Congrats on the new addition. We've got 23 month old ID twin boys and a 7
month old boy. How is everything going for the two of you. Best of luck.

Heather
mom to Keaton and Keagan 8/20/01
www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/donahoo
mom to Chase 01/08/03
www.babiesonline.com/babies/c/chasemark

"Peter Brown" wrote in message
We've got 20 month old twins and a new-born of 10 weeks. We need to buy a
new car that can have three baby seats across the back. Any advice?

We've already decided against cars like the Zafira as the middle seat is

too
narrow and we'd have to therefore use the third row. This means we'd lose
out on luggage space - very necessary when we plan a holiday.

And finally, I'd need the car for work so I'll need something smart (but

not
overly expensive)

Peter & Jennifer