Old September 18th 05, 03:06 PM
CWatters

"katkat90210" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
actually,i dont know if its a bite or a scratch but the thing is,our puppy
hasnt been injected with anti rabies. the two were playing and the puppy
actually trying to bit the string of my kids short pants. my kid came to
me telling me that the puppy left a scratch on her leg. its a little red
scratch,its not bleeding but its really red, caused by the puppy's teeth.
is it dangerous? what do i have to do,you see,we live far from hospital
and i'm using a satelite to connect in the internet. i need help.

What country are you in? Not all countries have rabies.