Old February 22nd 07, 10:32 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Lester Mosley

Default crossposting was: Bereavement

On Feb 20, 7:48 pm, marika wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:59:28 -0500, 'Kate wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:52:35 GMT, marika
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:30:06 -0500, 'Kate wrote:

If I may ask, why do you crosspost to alt.support.single-parents from
other groups?

'Kate

i don't crosspost to other groups. I xpost to one group, one is
singular.

the xpost is to a group that has interest in the stuff here too.

sharing -- a good thing

--

The replies to several crossposted messages are only from
alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley. Perhaps there is less interest in

are you trying to troll me?

while i won't say I have evidence to the contrary, i don't think that
there's any real correlation between # of posts to level of interest. Not
everyone is an inveterate researcher and writer and reporter.
discussions posted from assp people are pretty low, but that doesn't mean
they aren't interested in reading posts that are crossposted here. I for
one was and finally decided to post something here because it so quiet
here. apparently no one ever watched carnivale here, but if they did they
would have noticed the amount of single parent characters there are in
it. It was an interesting place for people to get support from to deal
with the social stigma once attached to single parenthood. o well, i
guess it was all in vain to even try a discussion.- Hide quoted text -

Are Gypsys really good parents? This is a good topic for Montel.
then we can drag them to Maury and see who the father is.