Old July 8th 07, 04:52 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Default speech deteriorating

Anne Rogers wrote:

Thanks for the info, I'll look for the info, I'm fully aware that I need
to get to know the school and that's why we'll definitely enroll him in
kindergarten there, we'll just watch carefully. I think I feel anxious
because I feel so responsible, but I think ultimately kids are going to
do well when parents do feel that responsibility and have active
involvement.

Yep. We're all in that boat, and we all worry about
it, but fortunately the kids muddle through anyway most of the
time ;-) I also find that we obsess a lot about how we'll know,
but by and large, when it actually happens, you *do* know if
it's working (if you make any reasonable effort to do so).
The hard part is figuring out if there's a viable alternative
if you get to the point that you don't think things are working.

Best wishes,
Ericka