Old September 9th 06, 05:06 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.education,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe

Default Seeking straight A's, parents push for pills

karlisa wrote:
snipped
Even the homeschooled
kids have grades recorded on their transcripts. Of course, they're all
A's. ;-)

Interesting. I know a lot of homeschooled kids, including mine, who
*don't* have all A's. :-)

AAMOF, my two youngest both got B's and C's in their biology and
chemistry courses, because they didn't study enough. YD go a B in
biology and a C in chemistry; and YS got a B in chemistry and a C in
biology. Neither of them is earning an A in their required budgeting
and finances course, either.

Kitten