Old May 29th 04, 12:53 PM
Sophie

Default C-Sec and steps....and driving??

"Shena Delian O'Brien" wrote in message
Sophie wrote:

I see people mention 'having the staples out' after a c-section all the

time

on this group, and I'm so confused about it because I had two

c-sections,
and I never had staples...both times I had stitches that were
self-dissolving. Whats the difference?

I've had staples with all 3 of mine. I had mine removed each time just
before leaving the hospital. Never had a problem.

I had staples and they were taken out the day after my c-section while I
was still in the hospital. Littlest pinpricks, no pain at all. They were
replaced with steri strips(sp) which were removed officially at my 2
week postpartum care appointment.

My tape fell off on its own.