Old February 2nd 04, 03:28 PM
Leslie

Default OT-Trip to National Aquarium in Baltimore

It's good to realize that it's not so hard to take baby places, isn't it?

This brings back memories of taking our first child to the Aquarium when she
was six months old! I didn't have a sling in those days, but Emily only
weighed about 13 lbs. then so carrying her was not a problem. I was paranoid
about NIP back then--I was walking wround nursing her with a blanket over her
and me and I was so self-conscious! We did all enjoy the aquarium, though, and
we usually visit every couple of years or so when we are in Baltimore.

Leslie