Old June 13th 07, 06:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default Baby names and NO idea

sharalyns wrote:

My question is "Why 'S'?" As someone who grew up in a family of all
'S' names (including the pets), let me tell you, it was *highly*
annoying. I've sworn off giving any names to future children that are
duplicates of any current family members (so for next baby, A, G, J,
and S are completely out). Anyway, I just thought I 'd throw that out
there in case you hadn't thought of it. :-)

I don't really have an answer. I don't know why I want another S-Name.
I just keep getting stuck at the S every time I look for names for nr2.
I wanted a Hanna, but a friend had her baby in January and she's a
Hannah Kathryn, so that's out... And yeah, I just keep getting stuck (in
a good way) at the S every time.

cu
nicole