Old May 9th 05, 10:32 PM
Pop

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bobb: If you haven't figured out that "Pop" (Tom) is one of
LaVonne's associates from the U of MN, I thought I should
let you know. The ignorant puke sent one to me in my
e-mail either deliberately or accidentally, and the backtrace
shows a UMN server.

It's all about artificially propping up somebody who by
themself had long since risen to the level of their
own incompetence.

It's a troll the size of LaVonne's rear end.

LOL! You'd better figure out how to read headers again, pukey! You've got
that all wrong and I'm far, far from Mn. That's OK though, I wouldn't
expect you to have any intelligence re figuring out who's who. Whoever sent
to your own mailserver though,apparently upset you, and for that, I thank
them; you need to be upset, and a lot more.
You're in kiddieland; you need a life based on growing up and reality.
Did baby make a boom-boom did he?

Have fun,

Pop