Old May 10th 05, 11:44 PM

Greegor wrote:
Teachers were allowed to NOT report child abuse
because it was perpetrated by another teacher?

Please, try to keep your facts straight. PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER. Private
schools are not covered under this strange piece of legislation.

And it's NO mandated reported is "REQUIRED to report suspected
abuse by a public-school employee." (emphasis mine)

Is this in ANY way, shape or form, a representation
of the wishes of the citizenry?

Why sure it is. The citizenry called Public School Teachers. It
obviously was lobbied into existence by their union.

Yet another reason I advocate for and am an activist supporting home
schooling.

And trot on over to your stroke buddy, Michael, and remind him once
again he lied about me when he claimed I was a huge supporter of
government...you know better, and that you just happened to not like,
being of a criminal mind, those things about government I DO support.
Like kickin' your ass occasionally to remind you you live in a society
that won't tolerate your sickness and stupidity.

I do not support any state worker committing a crime, more especially
any CPS employee. Any cop. Any judge. I've said so many times.

I do support them all enforcing the law as the law reads.

And when I don't like how the law reads, I agitate, and not on this
silly asshole of a vomit hole you use to try and avoid what kind of a
scum sucker you really are with all your "anti government" ranting, and
claims that others who don't rant in your fashion are apologists and
supporters of corrupt government.

That makes you a liar, and one sick little boy. Get your head shrunk
before it's too late and your really **** up enough to stay in jail the
next time.

Any questions?

0:-