Old July 15th 06, 01:10 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
tami

Default my baby refuses to eat solids

hi sue! yes, little pieces of banana and avodado that we put both on
the plate and on the (clean) surface of the table. but from what I've
read on this thread, obviously i need to give him a better variety like
cheerios and biscuits! will try that!
thanks

Sue wrote:
Do you give finger foods that he can pick up himself?
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

"tami" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, i am a concerned mother...i have been breastfeeding my baby
exclusively and he is about to turn a year old in about two weeks. the
thing is he still refuses solids. just putting a bit of applesauce or
avocado or rice on his lips makes him dry heave like he is so grossed
out that he wants to vomit. i am worried as his growth is quite slow.
he is about 69 cm (i admit we are short people in the family though).
has anyone had any similar situation?