Old June 2nd 04, 10:30 PM
Sophie

Default humour - names

"Katie" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:38:42 +1000, "A&G&K"
wrote:

In my search for the *right* name, I found this page :
http://www.getodd.com/stuf/babyname.html
Maybe I'm in a strange mood (just eaten 4 marshmallows - sugar rush) but

the
oddball name suggestions cracked me up.
Amanda

LOL! That's hilarious. One of the ones it suggested for me was
"Dork", which reminded me that when I was searching through baby name
books I discovered that Dorkus is an actual name. DH and I had a
pretty good laugh about that (no offense to any Dorkuses out there).

Katie
(Mom to the very normally-named Joey - he has no idea how close he
came to being a Dorkus)

The normal name it came up with is actually my dad's name. I didn't care
for my weird name - peckerhead - lol.