Old November 21st 12, 07:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.kids,rec.running
Rock

Default A clever idea for dressing the ends of childeren's shoelaces athome

Dr. Emily Sockerill wrote on Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:03:57 +0000,

Do you have a clever trick for dressing children's shoelaces?
http://img259.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_185lo.jpg

I snip the ends, dab with white glue, and then strangle about
a half inch from the end with a few loops of common thread.

After the glue dries, I smear the half inch end with Crest toothpaste.

That hardens into a usable shoelace tip.