Old April 4th 04, 11:22 AM
Azure

Default Made my first goal :)

My daughter turned one on Friday, and we are still nursing up a storm!

misc.kids.breastfeeding is where I first realised what an important thing
breastfeeding is, that it can be hard, and that I might need to persevere.
While we've had a pretty uneventful year, and I have mostly been lurking,
but we had a rough start and we would not have made it without outside help.
I knew so much from being here that I didn't need to "learn" anything during
that tough except the actual physical motion of latching. I also knew what
a disaster tongue tie can be and got her tt snipped at 10 days old. Yay for
mkb!

So anyway, I said at least a year, and we're there and we're not stopping
anytime soon. If she could talk of goals I bet she'd say "wean is a four
letter word" LOL.

Thanks a bunch

Leah