Old April 26th 10, 01:30 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support,alt.abuse.recovery
SAY BYE BYE

Default Why suicide?? Because I love your whole happily ever after thing

I think you hurt and steal from me because you know I don't care.

You know that unlike you I don't thoughtlessly go on about my "wants" and
"needs" and goals and 'what I am all about'.

That is what violence does to people and stop lying to yourself, you didn't
go through that. This is why abusers like to hang out with the abused.
Excuse me mr and mrs caring are you an abuse victim?? No you are not, quit
trying to learn and care at our expense.

Keep trying to "learn" and self-improve as if god or wherever the **** you
are going CARES.

I mean, anyone who matters can see that it's the way you're not sorry about
anything that betrays a major character flaw on your part. You don't even
seem to know how to fix your character flaw. You just don't seem to know
what to do with yourself or what you are doing in life. THEN DON'T DO IT.

Again, it is really, really, really insulting that you think I have to be
nice to a bunch of people who just aren't as developed as I am. I am sorry
this is so mean to you, but this is the very reason why you injured me in
the first place and probably the reason why being sorry to me is not a
priority.

I guess you haven't figured out why I am so hurt yet.....I lost all hope for
you a long time ago.

I think your ideas about life are dumb. The idea about you being around
people in need scares me.

You stole from me and were disrespectful and you are really unwittingly
arrogant, it is terrifying to me. We just aren't the same, I know that
isn't humble, which is why I paid for YOUR MISTAKES and selfishness AGAIN.

Also you are still ignorant about what hurts me and what makes me unwilling
to forgive you. As you can see, I am still seething about you with no one
to goad me about it.

I always will be angry at you, it's the way you take stuff for yourself and
think you are important when grinding the same damn people under your
wheels.

You'll never get in trouble for it either, you are a prostitute and a dupe
and you don't see yourself that way.

That you weren't sorry in time is not something you can fix. When you
aren't sorry in time it makes you a marked and hurtful person. Learn the
lessons about what you can do, I do not think you can.