Old May 21st 04, 05:31 AM
bobb

Default Plant Prattlings....was....Would you trust CPS which has FAILED EVERY STATE

"Kane" wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 20 May 2004 02:15:40 -0400, "Doug" wrote:

Kane writes:

Would you trust CPS, who while operating under federal guidelines

that
are being questioned now, as I have in the past, as being

inoperable
for adequate delivery of client services, was able to bring down

the
number of abuses and even reduced the number of sexual abuse cases

by
40%?

Hi, Kane!

I don't know what other members of this forum have been saying to

you, but
they sure have you on the run. I thought you were telling Fern weeks

ago
that the reduction in child sexual abuse cases was a statistical
misreporting -- something about them not counting a certain age

group,
etc -- and that child sexual abuse was still going on at the same, or
higher, rates but reported by agencies less. Are you now saying that
incidents of child sexual abuse have gone down 40 percent?

Nope, still saying reports have.

And that YOU assholes can't have it both ways.......claiming a failure
of CPS but claiming a decrease in sex abuse as a defense for crippling
CPS further for lack of work to do.

Sex abuse is one of the smaller catagories but gets all the attention.
Meaningful reforms will be evidenced in other areas.

Either CPS did or didn't have an effect on the percentage drop...now
which is it you liar?

They have done what pilots have been made heros for...the safe

landing
of a badly disabled aircraft.

That the Pew Commission -- made up of the some of the same child

welfare
experts we have been quoting for years -- has proposed reforms that

will
bring CPS down to earth is hardly a heroic act of CPS administrators

in the
left seat.

You have your seats mixed up. Unless you think the experts are the
copilots.

Stop blaming CPS for what was forced on them.

Actually CPS lobbied for current policy. Nothing was forced on them....
except recent court decisions that do not agree.

With all the crippling, that you barnyard hens take as a license

for
YOU to peck at them, CPS has managed to do this, and save children
lives.

Who on earth do you claim has crippled CPS?? Reform measures now in

front
of Congress and state legislatures across the country may change CPS
practice if they are passed, but CPS malfunction during the last

three
decades was the product of out-of-control agencies will almost no
accountability to anyone.

That is a bald faced lie. They struggled the entire time to be
accountable to the feds, and were under constant scrutiny by their own
legislatures. How do you stand yourself?

I repeat.. CPS got what they wanted from the Feds.. it wasn't forced on
them. As far as constant scrutiny.. there was none... all have failed
recent federal reviews. CPS certainly did not fear the feds.. or even the
provision denying states federal funding for failure to conform. CPS has
had free rein.. until public out-cry reached the ears of true professionals,
the courts, and legislators.

bobb

And your idea of reform is to point only at their faults and

inability
to make FEDERAL GUILDELINES work.

No, the idea of the reforms I have posted and those now suggested by

the Pew
Commission is to change federal guidelines and mandates.

Have you ever seen my suggest otherwise?

Have you ever SPOKEN OUT AGAINST THE ANTI CPS KANT IN THESE NGS? EVER?

The consisted of things like "Kill CPS" and you let it go on. And you
encouraged and patted on the head those that indulged in it.

YOU ARE A ****ING LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING LIAR...GOT THAT?

Most especially,
as many of us have written in this forum for years, changing Title

IV-E
funding to a capped entitlement that can be used by the states in a

manner
they see fit.

Which "Many" is that? List them and site their instances of having
"written" what you claim.

"used by the states in a manner they see fit" eh?

Show me where even YOU have ever said that before. Go ahead. When you
have cited YOU from the archives, show me who else has EVER SAID SUCH
A THING...except possibly myself in other wording.

Come on Douggie. Show us the citations.

We have constantly advocated for taking the foster care, poor
kids strings off this funding.

Appeals to emotion are just another of your gimmicky ploys, Douggie.

The point is you and I agreed long ago that the people on the line had
a better grasp of what was needed and would work, but YOU encouraged
your lying pack of hyenas here in this ng to ignore this.

And no, you, as in the pack of you, have done NO SUCH THING. Some of
you have advocated for the complete abolishment of CPS, or stripping
them of some of their most powerful inhibitors of child abuse...and
the Pew commission spotlighted this very nicely in just a few words.

And they were simply attempting to bring MY TAX DOLLARS BACK TO MY
STATE FOR SERVICES I DEMAND OF THE STATE.

In simply attempting to bring back tax dollars to their state, CPS

agency's
incarcerated thousands of innocent children in foster care.

They did NOT incarcerated. They placed them in out of home care. No
jails involved at all, you liar.

Since those
precious tax dollars were in the form of Title IV-E foster care

funding, the
agencies removed children from innocent parents out of greed.

Bull****. You are a clearly identified liar in other matters, and this
as well. The did so out of ORDERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
BY LAW.

Why should families trust the expertise of CPS

Because they have proven by the numbers posted by you and even the
biggest disemmbler here, The Douggie, to have done a terrific job
under nearly impossible odds.

The Pew Commission has found that the foster care system is

"unquestionably
broken" and that CPS has done far less than a "terrific" job.

Under federally mandated policy guidelines set by LAW, both federal
and the required state "sister laws."

You are obfuscating yet again.

which now has failed in every
state to meet even minimum standards of efficacy and performance.

Set by the feds, while dangling money? Sure, dummy. Sure.

Why have experts started asking the same questions I do and have

for
some time now, that you and your Bud, Douggie the Magnificent have
ignored?

Many of those experts have been asking the same questions for many

years.
Child and family advocates have said for years that the foster care

system
was broken and that the federal funding through Title IV-E should be

used
for purposes other than foster care.

And you certainly haven't seen ME disagree. My bitch is with the
constant hammering at CPS WITHOUT BLAMING THE FEDS FOR THE DEBACLE.

If you steal a man's wallet (taxes), then force him to dance to get it
back, he's likely to dance to your tune.

NOW the feds are going to move the funding to thugs of their own
choosing and it will be worse, not better...you know damn well that
there is going to be NO CAPPED FUNDING the states can use at their
discretion.

There will be a MORE tightly controlled federal dispensation of money
and favors and power. Public education is going through this just as
child protection is. It's the same pattern, and it's cronyism, and the
states HAVE NOT, as you lie, simply paid off local vendors....they
can't FIND ENOUGH OF THEM TO TREAT THE DAMAGE DONE TO CHILDREN BY
THEIR OWN PARENTS NOW, YOU ****ING LIAR.

Doug

And you have a great evening, Sir!

Kane