Old January 8th 07, 10:22 PM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers

Default 5 Year Old Child - Discovered Small lump on Back of Head

Well, I know ds has lymph nodes that I can feel in the same area the OP
described. I found a lump when he was an infant and freaked out. The ped
said they were lymph nodes.

maybe they change location or are not accessible for exam as you get older,
the first time anyone had a look for me was age 11 or 12 and they did seem
to poke everywhere possible to check them all (such as under the ribs, ow).
Or maybe I'm not understanding the description well, or something else,
either way, it's still time for a trip to the doctors.

Cheers

Anne