Old December 15th 08, 11:05 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics
Chris

Default Can Men get Organized?

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
"DB" wrote in message
snip

People have no idea of the nightmare of the Child Support system, until
it's a public issue no action will ever take place to correct it.

Exactly, we hear about deadbeat dads all the time. I'll bet the general
public doesn't know that some of these are considered deadbeat dads for
not paying support on children that are not theirs. Others are deadbeat
dads because CSE can't calculate CS correctly.

I don't know why they just don't do CS like they do other payroll
deductions. That way if someone has an income their CS is automatically
deducted. I was hospitalized for 2 months and out of work for over 3
months one time. I couldn't get out of the ICU to have CS orders
temporarily suspended. Good thing I didn't die, they would have had to
repossess my coffin to help pay the CS.

We heard about the atrocities in Kuwait but we don't very often hear about
the atrocities of our government and legal system on NCP's. We need to
get the word out so next time a politician talks about cracking down on
deadbeat dads, perhaps someone will ask why a man was jailed for not
paying support for kids that he didn't even know.

Their response is something along the line of "well it's your responsibility
to keep track of your own children". The only way I know of to accomplish
this is to stalk the prostitute for at least nine months to determine
whether or not she chose to give birth. And then, should she make such
choice, force her to do a DNA test on her child. Both of which are crimes!
Am I missing something here?

RogerN