Old June 8th 04, 12:04 PM
FibbersCloset

Default Recommendations of good non-animated "family" films for two parents and a 3-year-old?

I think (but haven't looked it up) that the original movies (from the 60's?)
was Incredible Journey, and the 1990's remake was Homeward Bound. And I
second the recommendation. I have yet to watch the end of Homeward Bound
without blubbering.

Dena

"Beth Gallagher" wrote in message

I'll also add a more recent live-action movie we all loved, Incredible
Journey. It's based on a good older (1940s?) book, but the movie is set in
probably the late 1980s or early 1990s. It's the story of 3 pets (2 dogs

and
a cat) who set off across the country in search of their family, who has
moved away.