Old November 4th 05, 08:51 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default To "Opinions"

Opinions wrote:

Carlson LaVonne wrote:

You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

I don't think so (grin)! I think you have nothing to debate so you
avoid my responses to you.

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you? What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having? Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

I have no idea why you should want to debate with me, or anyone else.
However, since you posted on this ng, it appeared you wanted to discuss
and debate. Otherwise, why are you posting?

Define logic as you understand it. How many varieties of logic are
there?

I'll give you an answer of illogical thinking. Above you state "Who are
you that I should care what you think, say, or do?" This isn't about who
I am or who you are or about caring what either thinks. This isn't a
coffee party.

This is a ng, and there is very little logical reason to post if one
doesn't want to discuss issues and debate intelligently. Of course,
illogical thinking could lead one to post for no reason whatsoever,
other than personal harassment.

LaVonne