Old November 18th 03, 10:15 PM
Beeswing

Default Character of a growing girl (middle school question)

"Robyn Kozierok" wrote in message
So, the real question probably comes down to, will going to this
particular private middle school really have a much better influence

on
your particular child's character than the public school she would
otherwise attend? And if so, does this difference justify making
college funding more challenging for her? Clearly, I can't answer
those questions for you.

I responded to part of your post but not this part -- and I should have.
You've pretty much boiled it down for me. Now I have to think on it.

Thanks.

beeswing

fwiw, you could probably find "a few" poised, confident, well-spoken
girls in public school who are also very positive about their school.

P.S. I do realize this.