Old March 24th 08, 07:57 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
RHP2008

Default Will the my 2nd pregnancy last?

Hi All,

I am 27yrs old/4-10"/pregnant woman and my pregnancy is 8 weeks old. This is
my 2nd pregnancy .In my last Pregnancy Baby died (of age about weeks 28) due
to abnormal placenta growth and short FL. The last Ultrasound report in the
24th week: BPD was 61.1mm and FL 33.7 mm. The fetus/baby died by pre-mature
delivery on 11th November 2007. We did all the Test as recommended by
Gyno/doctor and all result are in our favor. We did the following tests if
any one wanted I can provide in more details.

1. Ultrasound Lower abdomen.
2. LUPUS Anticoagulant Study.
3. HB,TC,DC,PCV
4. Anti Cardiolipin antibody (IGG +IGM)
5. HBA1C
6. TORCH complex (IGG +IGM)
7. Biopsy
8. Renal Profile- III
9. Coagulation Profile.

Now my question is will the pregnancy last? If the pregnancy will held then
what are the chances that the child will live after birth. Now I am really
worried and before the visit to Gynae I want to get some knowledge from you
people...

Rita H.