Old March 25th 08, 04:06 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default Will the my 2nd pregnancy last?

Eat sensibly. Don't drink alcohol or take drugs. Eat lots of fresh fruits
and veggies. If you have severe morning sickness, just eat what you can
stand, and don't fret about it. If that means you eat nothing but bagels or
french fries for a few days, then so be it. Once your morning sickness goes
away you can get back on the healthier bandwagon.

In general, doctors recommend against most medications except Tylenol (I
think) and Benedryl. Take a good prenatal. If it makes you feel queasy,
take it at night before you go to bed. Take a stool softener such as
Colace.

I'm sure your doctor has a standard recommended timeframe for various
testing options, including the level II u/s.
--

Jamie Clark

"RHP2008" u42354@uwe wrote in message news:81aba9ef20840@uwe...
Hello Dr. Jamie,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Could you please also let me know what are the extra
precaution/diet/medicine
should I adopt for this pregnancy and when should I go for 1st USG.

Thanks & Regards,
Rita . H