Old August 7th 03, 02:41 AM
JG

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

"Jeff Utz" wrote in message
Very interesting article. I missed the part about where it said the

vaccine
makers were lobbying against vaccine exemptions, which was Roger's

original
claim, though. (Lobbying for mandatory vaccines is a different issue.)

sigh I posted it in response to your statement, "I don't know (whether
drug companies are for or against the vaccine mandates)." Vaccine
manufacturers clearly DO lobby state legislators when it comes to adding
their vaccines to the lists of vaccines states require for school entry;
it's probable, IMO, that they also do some lobbying if/when there's an
effort to expand the exemptions a state offers (e.g., when a proposal to
add a "philosophical" exemption is raised).

If you want to continue playing your "Prove it!" game, go right ahead.
Be careful, however, lest every statement YOU post is similarly
challenged. (You want to start by proving some of the [quite OT]
allegations you've made regarding the Bush administration?)

And
gee, this is the evidence that has been offered.

Although I do agree all conflicts of interest should be made public, I

have
yet to see the evidence that these conflicts of interest has changed
anyone's vote.

Jeff