Old October 30th 07, 12:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
David Wright

Default Vaccine autism, chew on this

In article , JOHN wrote:

"HCN"

Anon pharma troll. Usual line of argument is my burnt bum.

It serves nicely to show what a major loon you are. Though your
claims about "orgone generators" fending off the harm of the horrible
"chemtrails" would be equally appropriate.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke