Old October 30th 07, 03:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Mark

Default Vaccine autism, chew on this

On Oct 28, 6:38 pm, wrote:
On Oct 28, 1:31 pm, "HCN" wrote:

"JOHN" wrote in message

Eg Dan Olmstedhttp://www.whale.to/...
"A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the
United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism?"

Olmsted never went tohttp://clinicforspecialchildren.org/Research.html
where they do vaccinate the Amish, and the Amish have some pretty nasty
genetic disorders.

This site does not state that they "vaccinate the Amish." Where did
you come up
with that line of crap?

What if the Amish have some inherited genetic disorders? Do the
parents inherit a
hypodermic syringe loaded with a mercury laden vaccine? What does
inherited genetic
disorders have to do with pediatrician induced disorders from
injection into the tissues
with toxic, mercury and aluminum laden solutions?

and anyone who thinks the medical boys are looking for the truth in this
regard needs to look into medical history to be rudely awakened to the
real truth, for example the Smallpox vaccine was responsible for 25,000
child deaths at the height of compulsory vaccination in 1880. Do you think
anyone would be swallowing their vaccine autism lies if they knew that?

ooooh... 1880 is relevent to medicine in the 21st century?

Let's consider.

The docs of 1880 were competent and stood for the truth.
Or the docs of 1880 were incompetent and told lies.

The docs of the 21st century are competent and tell the truth.
The docs of the 21st century are incompetent and tell lies.

I would rather accept that the docs of 1880 were telling the truth and
the truth of 1880
is still the truth today, the 21st century.

Since the medical monopoly became instilled in the 20th century, the
medical monopoly
has become a source of vast power, money,....and lies. Modern
medicine cannot be trusted.

DrCee
Not a member of the medical monopoly
Not a member of the church of modern medicine

So says the guy who doesn't believe in germs.

Hey! I have decided that I don't believe in gravity! I think I'll
float for a while!

Mark, MD