Old December 11th 03, 01:46 AM
ChrisScaife

Default What about circumcision and pain relief for baby

Dear Tanya,
In anglo-saxon countries circumcision is frowned upon.

Our religion teaches that God created us in his own image. To change it is
to criticise God.
Our science teaches that we evolved to survive and all parts of us have a
purpose, even if we do not understand them.
Personaly I believe that circumcision... no that doesn't matter what I
beleieve, I have no statistcs to back it up...
All I can say, If you are not a "Troll", please do not have your son
circumcised.

"T" wrote in message
et...
no troll. I don't know why you would think that.

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Troll alert!

In misc.kids.pregnancy T wrote:
: I am having sons circumcision tomorrow. I had one other question.
: They do not use pain killer because of swelling, is there something

that
the
: doc can use that will not swell. I heard of a cream that they can put

on to
: minimize pain.

: Also, why is it best practice to NOT do circumcision. I figure since

my
: first son is circ. I should have 2nd son also. I know they are doing

the
: circs now but taking less foreskin off.

: I am in US.

: Thanks again in advance