Old May 12th 04, 09:02 AM

Default Pain

On Tue, 11 May 2004 14:01:20 -0500, Nan wrote:

You've keyed in on my experience with my first labor. I was so
exhausted and so stressed about the *next* contraction hitting me that
I couldn't relax.

Same here. I also found that because my first labour was so intense in
the middle of the night, I just wasn't awake enough to deal with it.
All I wanted to do was sleep. I gave in and got a full epidural at
about 4am because sleep was all I cared about at that point. (That was
before I knew about sleep deprivation and when I thought I needed a
full 8 hours sleep to live LMAO).