Old February 2nd 06, 01:34 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Update on Mother with 14 children

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...en-Beaten.html

''We looked at all the facts, and the facts at this point do not point
to what was first being alleged,'' prosecutor Bob Donohoo said."

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

"A mother arrested last week on allegations that she beat three of her
children so brutally that they sought refuge in an abandoned home was
released from jail Tuesday without being charged.

Milwaukee police accounts of the situation were grossly inaccurate,
Nina Parker said in an interview Tuesday evening, hours after her
release."

Still no word about the father as in how many, who or where they (he)
might be, how much support they (he) are or are not paying?

Why does that matter? This is a woman who worked double shifts on
occasion, to support her family. Bob Whiteside, and others, tried to slam
this woman as some sort of abusive welfare queen. I've tried to show that
their unfounded accusations are precisely that - unfounded.

Perhaps the father simply abandoned, who knows?

Phil #3

She's doing somethig better than a father working two jobs to pay child
support... how, exactly?
If you really think this single mother working two jobs is fully and solely
supporting 14, soon to be 15, children, can I interest you in some
oceanfront property in Nebraska?

Phil #3