Old July 3rd 03, 12:01 PM
turtledove

Default Ho hum

"dolores" wrote in message

"turtledove" wrote in message
. com...

"dolores" wrote in message

Hi Dolores!!
How have you been???

*bri

Still trying to adjust to living back in Ireland. Some days good,

some
days
not so good. But apparently this is normal. However, my health and

the
boys
health is good so I shouldn't complain really. Lads have taken to

country
living like ducks to water and have lovely rosy cheeks and look really
sunkissed cos the weather has been nice.

Anyway, how are you Bri, I've thought of you often cos you were going
through a rough time last time I was on the NG. I really hope things

have
improved for you.

Hows the singing going? God! yer so lucky to have a talent, apparently

sing like cats in heat!..LOLOL or so my son says! Doesnt stop me

singing
though....teehee.

Dolores

Things are going a ton better than they were back then.
We're moving out west...going to Las Vegas in the next month or so. DS

is
excited about the move...hell, it's Las Vegas...the name is all magickal

him for some reason. I'm not knocking it though...I'm just blessed he's
excited about moving.

Singing is going okay. Once we're in Vegas we'll start concentrating on

the
next CD and posting songs to the website again. Right now it's just

pack
pack pack!

hugs,
*bri

Glad to hear everything is going well, where are you moving from? I used

know where you lived, but have forgotten!!....

Any particular reason why you chose Las Vegas?

Dolores

My husband is a sound engineer and works convention sound. Currently Las
Vegas is where all the Sound Companies are located (think concerts,
broadway, huge conventions). LV also has the largest Convention Center in
the world right now.

okay okay....I gotta get in the shower to leave (my hubby is right behind me
telling me to type faster!!)

hugs,
*bri