Old November 20th 03, 04:55 AM
Andre Lieven

Default 10 ways to be a better father

dragonlady ) writes:
In article ,
(Andre Lieven) wrote:

dragonlady ) writes:
In article ,

How do you know what I have and have not gotten involved in supporting
and protesting?

Call it a judicious use of " house odds ".

In other words, your own bigotry about women.

LOL ! So, reading Consumers Report on new car buying, when one is
about to buy, is " bigotry against car makers " ?

You *are* funny. Read " Lip Service; The Turth About Women's Darker
Side In LOve Sex And Friendship ", by Kate Fillion.

You assume you know what I have and have not done based
on no information whatsoever, other than that I am a woman and say
I support equality.

LOL. You just contradicted yourself, there, little lady. Try again.

How did I contradict myself, little man?

" no information, *other than... "

The former is directly contradicted by the latter.

Take another ESL course, and... pass it this time.

Your *posted words* were what led me to my conclusion.

It appears... I was quite right. laughs

Some of those things I've protested, some I have not. I don't agree
with you 100% -- that does not make me a man hater, it means I think you
are sometimes wrong.

LOL. Yet, you CAN'T show how.

Why should I have to? You haven't gone into details about how you have
supported or opposed various causes. Isn't it enough that I tell you I
have?

Nope.

Or are you saying that I can't show how I think you are wrong about some
things? Again, I'm not particularly interested in doing that.

Your laziness is your own problem...

Got it.

Some women are jerks, some men are
jerks, and MY experience is that they come in about equal numbers --

" The plural of 'anecdote' is NOT 'citation'. "...

Exactly why I said "in MY experience" --

Since the TOPIC *wansn't* about *you*, then this was merly narcissistic
irrelevence on your part. More proof that... I was right about you.

You frequently are speaking from your own experience. What do you call
that?

My experience greatly includes DATA.... Look it up.

" House odds "...

it isn't evidence or
statistical or anything else, only speaking from my own experience. I
can do that, can't I?

Sure. And, others can bring attention to the narcissism that it is.

No, speaking from your own experience is called "authenticity".

Wrong.

Or, is free speech only for *you* ?

Have I ever suggested that you -- or anyone else -- should not speak?

You implied it, yes. By ASSuming that replies to your narcissism
are not to be expected.

Certainly, I am always interested in hearing what other people's
experiences have been.

Can't prove it so far...

laughs

but I find most people to be rather likeable. I haven't commented upon
divorce or child custody -- I've seen some great, healthy divorces where
both parents are fully involved in their kids lives and continue to
treat their ex's with respect, and some where one parent or the other
(or both!) ought to be flogged for what they do to their kids and their
ex's. I've seen court cases that leave me, at best, puzzled -- I can't
imagine WHAT the judge was thinking, and I have not expressed any
opinion one way or the other about the individuals who have posted
here, nor do I intend to.

How on earth can you call this hostile or hateful to men?

You can have equality of opportunity or equality of *result*. The
demand by women and women's groups for the latter IS anti men
hatred.

But, let some Festering Femmeroids say it in their own words...

And you assume I agree with everything you've cited (again, I might add
-- you already put all this stuff on this thread once)? Why? Based on
what evidence?

" House odds ". Plus, your *false claims* that men and women destroy
marriages at comparable rates, when... thats proven not true.

IOW, you were either *ignorant* or a *liar*. Which was it ?

Actually, *I* never said that. I've never said anything about the
percentages of marriages destroyed by men vs. women.

No, you *weren't that honest*. You merely attempted to equate 70-91%
with 9-30%.

People who passed grade two wouldn't be that... arithmetically
ignorant.

Neither "ignorant"
nor "lie", just silent on this topic and listening to others, since it
is not something that I have looked into much. I think divorce is too
common -- whoever initiates it, for whatever reason.

There you go again, equating the unequatable...

Perhaps you can't tell women apart?

Less likely then your inability to distinguish between 70-91% and
9-30%...

Some of the women you quote are, in my opinion, and in the opinion of
many other women of my acquaintance, idiots. So what?

The point is that many women believe what those women said. And,
if thats women saying insane thinigs, then it's your job, as another
woman, to publically speak out against them, rather than try to
hand wave them away. As... you just did.

Busted...

No, I frequently speak out against some of those things. I don't try to
hand wave them away. I object -- loudly.

As I said, can't prove it by what you posted...

Do you treat ALL women like this, assuming you know what we think based
on nothing more than your own prejudice?

Why, do you claim to BE " all women " ?

No, just wondering if there are any women who you are capable of hearing
when they talk.

Plenty. The common point with them: None are misandristic *sexists*.

Look up Jayne K, over here. We get along just fine, even though we
hold different theological views.

Your anger and bitterness seem to have clogged your ears.

yawn Projection. Maybe a theatre can hire you...

I am not the person you think I am -- but you don't seem capable of
seeing who and what I really am.

Just reading your *posted words*, toots.

If you wrrote poorly, thats also not my problem...

You tell me what I believe, I tell you you are wrong, that I don't
believe those things at all -- and you call me insulting names and laugh
at me.

Definition: " Insult: to accurately describe a Feminist's stated
views... "

And...

" MIsogynist: A man who is *winning* an argument with a Feminist. "

So I ask again -- have you any interest at all in who or what I really
am? Or is your mind so made up that you are unwilling to be confused
by facts?

Show any sign that you are happy to not penalise men for *women's
frauds*, and we might have somehting to talk about...

But, as long as you play the direct Festering Femmeroid card of
" Always blame the nearest *man* ", well, then that will accurately
label you as a misandrist.

By your own words. Deal with it.

" You're a liberated woman. Learn to *lose*. " Danny Devito,
" Otther People's Money. "

Andre
--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.