Old November 20th 03, 09:23 PM
toto

Default 10 ways to be a better father

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:49:22 +0000, Penny Gaines
wrote:

Bob wrote in :

[snip]
What system would you like to see in place of child support? Maybe
there could be an account held by a third party.

No Toots, its not about the money. Get that "an account" out of your
head. Forcing men to pay women is WRONG. Forcing men to pay women is
NOT supporting a child. You support a child by putting out a plate at
dinner, providing shelter and clothing, etc. NOT by paying women.

[snip]

I've sussed it! What Bob thinks ought to happen is that the non-custodial
parent supports the child by turning up at the house where they lived, with
the food for their supper. That way they a) support the child and
b) don't pay the other parent anything.

PS Note lack of crosspost.

Note, Bob's *only* solution is that the parent who has physical
custody and that should be the man only, is the one who supports
the child by buying clothing, sheltering the child and giving the
child food.

He would then, I expect, not allow the mother any contact with
her child either because that is what his ex did to him and he
needs to revenge himself on her by taking his revenge on all
women who divorce other men.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits