Old March 28th 05, 03:52 AM
Lesley

Nevermind wrote:
I have an almost-7-YO who still believes in the Easter Bunny. I'm
half-inclined to let the truth slip out. her older brother stopped
believing in the EB when he was in preschool and asked about Santa (not
just those early questions, but real questions to which he definitely
wanted real answers) in kindergarten.

It's very inconvenient to have a kid this old still believing (all the
hiding etc) and also, it just seems a bit strange that someone this age
could be this credulous.

What do you think? Would you tell?

No. Not until she asks. Six is still very young, and she's a different
person from her brother. Let her believe as long as she wants/needs to.

As for feeling that she's old, my 8 year old just started to seriously
question Santa last Christmas, and her older sister willed herself to
believe for longer than that.

Lesley