Old November 28th 05, 08:51 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

Default Why the Men's Marriage Movement is Critical To Republicans

Well, it isn't WOMEN who are raping other women, dear, so who does
that
leave?

As for abortion, if you feel it's OK to extinguish a life because it's
inconvenient to you, then go right ahead.

I plan to utilize my RIGHTS regardless of my personal feelings on
abortion.

How you can live with yourself afterward is anybody's guess, but you would
be a pig in most decent people's eyes.

Oink Oink, dear. You don't get to decide my rights.

What does rape have to do with marraige? **** off