Old April 25th 06, 04:55 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Where have all the good kids gone?

In ,
CA-TINA WHIDDON wrote:

*The majority of today's kids have no respect for their elders. Whatever
*happened to "yes ma'am" and " no sir" etc. ? Nowadays it's "yeah"
*and "uh-uh".
*Not to mention those that are telling the parents what to do and cussing
*them out when they don't get their way.
*I never would have thought about saying and doing such things as the
*kids of today.
*What is our world coming to? Frankly, it scares me to death!

Kids! I don't know what's wrong with these kids today.
Kids! Who can understand anything they say?
Kids! They are disobedient, disrespectful oafs.
Noisy, crazy, dirty, lazy loafers!
And while we're on the subject -
Kids! You can talk and talk til your face is blue...
Kids! But they still do just what they want to do!
Why can't they be like we were -
Perfect in every way?
What's the matter with kids today??

I mean, come on. GET OVER IT! This is not a real problem.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. My kids are polite and so are the
majority of their friends...

-h.
--
Hillary Israeli, VMD