View Single Post
Old October 26th 10, 11:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole
external usenet poster

Default Allopathic medicine has betrayed us

Deadly Medical Mistakes Exposed

October 28, 2003
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp...r y_in_us.htm

New York, New York - New information has been presented showing the degree to which Americans have been subjected to injury and
death by medical errors. The results of seven years of research reviewing thousands of studies conducted by the NIA now show that
medical errors are the number one cause of death and injury in the United States.

According to the NIA's report, over 784,000 people die annually due to medical mistakes. Comparatively, the 2001 annual death rate
for heart disease was 699,697 and the annual death rate for cancer was 553,251.

Over 2.2 million people are injured every year by prescription drugs alone and over 20 million unnecessary prescriptions for
antibiotics are prescribed annually for viral infections. The report also shows that 7.5 million unnecessary medical and surgical
procedures are performed every year and 8.9 million people are needlessly hospitalized annually. Based on the results of NIA's
report, it is evident that there is a pressing need for an overhaul of the entire American medical system.

The findings, described as a "revelation" by Martin Feldman, MD, who helped to uncover the evidence, are the product of the first
comprehensive studies on iatrogenic incidents. Never before has any study uncovered such a massive amount of information with regard
to iatrogenesis. Historically, only small individual partial studies have been performed in this area.

Carolyn Dean, MD, a physician and author who also helped to uncover the findings said, "I was completely shocked, amazed, and
dismayed when I first added up all the statistics on medical death and saw how much allopathic medicine has betrayed us."

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"The common objection 'I don't believe in conspiracies' need not be taken seriously, since every meeting behind closed doors is a
conspiracy. All diplomacy, foreign policy, business decisions and political strategies are done in this way. Conspiracies happen
every day." -Peter Myers