Old October 30th 10, 11:41 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Allopathic medicine has betrayed us

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:32:53 -0400, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

I'm not talking about big corporations selling alternative medicines.

Selling unproven treatments is unethical. It is a multibillion dollar a
year business.

Carole isn't used to using ethics. After all she thinks it is ok to
steal stuff on the net. It is ok because the information might become
suppressed.

I'm talking about researchers who come up with cures and are suppressed.

Yeah, talk is all you can do. You can demonstrate that this is happening.

The authorities use mind control rays to make sure that Carole
misspells the web sites URLs... thus suppressing the information. and
giving Carole the rational to steal.

Bob is a legend in his own mind.

You wouldn't be aware of it, but there is a disease process that begins with auto-intoxication / toxemia.

No, there isn't. I get rid of the toxins every time i urinate or defecate.

You don't know about the disease process then.

Sorry, I but I do. Please tell me the names of the toxins you are
talking about. And, please provide references to back your claims.

This could be interesting.

But not as interesting as the fact that your grandfather was a quaker.

crap deleted

maybe one day she will get sick and the Doctor's words will be, we
could have fixed this if you came to me sooner.

And maybe not.

Is that what you're saying?

And if Dr Jeff wants to post his "con-med" crap in alternative news groups, it is fair that the alties post anti-vac in his
groups.
For what he says is helping children may in fact, be hurting children and he has never proved his case to anybody's
satisfaction.

Correct. I can't prove my case to true-believers. And people who are able to gather info and think for themselves are able to
learn about the truth themselves.

Ditto.

--
Carole