Old July 18th 03, 06:29 PM
Mark Probert

Default 6 week imunisation - good or bad

Wendy Marsden wrote:

PF Riley wrote:

While I agree with you that the benefit of vaccination outweighs the
risk, which society are you talking about that "requires" such?

I just had a conversation with my child's preschool he's starting in the
Fall. A full vaccination record is the default with any other option not
mentioned as even a possibility.

I'm holding off on the chicken pox vaccine (with my ped's approval) and
despair of him ever catching it normally if the school gets fussy about
needing the vaccine to admit him. I'm not sure what religious grounds I
have when he's had all his other vaccinations.

Why woul dyou have any reservations about protecting him from such a
dangerous disease?